Before and After Editing

07:33

Before and After Editing


This is a screen shot of my shot from zoom into my bathroom window, the lighting outside was from a yellow bulbed street light. 


When I edited this shot I cut some of the blur from the end as I felt it dragged on too much. The video animation for this clip consisted of: using the 'glory' filter, which gave it the white look and took away a lot of the orange. The next process was a zoom in the centre to give it a pinched and more distorted look. I then used the trim and transform tool to enhance the zoom. Finally, I then distorted the four corners to make the clip look less boxy. 


This shot was filmed through a window inside the house where most of my other footage was  filmed, I used my zoom on the camera to do it and it was originally just a text shot but looked effective once I had edited it.


To achieve this final look I began by cropping down the clip as it dragged on a bit, I also altered the speed of the clip to add to the pace of my trailer. After this I added two filters to the clip to make it fit in with my house style of my trailer which were called artifacts and dream. I then again used transform and trim to enhance the zoom on the clip. Finally, I reused the distortion FourCorners to soften the clip so it didn't look too boxy and I also altered the opacity for this effect as well.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts