Current Editing

06:41

Current editing for trailer

For my trailer I have found that after a few weeks of editing, the pace of my trailer is not where I would like it to be. Not all of footage is in yet and I still have some re-filming to do, so when I have done this it will add more of a storyline to my trailer as well as making it look less repetitive. I am very pleased with how well my chosen soundtrack is editing. despite it effecting the pace however, I can introduce a more upbeat soundtrack later on in my trailer when I have found something that works well. One element of my trailer that I will focus on when filming is the continuity, so I will ensure that both of the girls will appear the same as they do in my current footage to avoid confusion of the footage being from multiple days. However, I will change their appearance for some of the filming especially when I shoot in a different location to enhance the narrative.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts