First Day of Filming

01:03



All of the filming that I did on 24/10/15 was done indoors so I didn't have to worry about the weather effecting the outcome of my footage as I was in a controlled environment. This is because I could alter the lighting in whatever way I wanted. I have no issues with the overall outcome of my footage however, the fake blood that I used came out looking very luminous and unnatural so I will have to alter this in my post-production stage by adding a filter to make it appear darker. Another issue I had with the blood itself is that I discovered that it is very staining to skin, despite its purpose is meant to be for make up. Because of this I will have to rethink using it on my actors as they are young and cannot have blood stains on their skin.

This lighting I chose to use for the filming that I did was very bright and unnatural looking. However, this was due to me wanting to capture every spec of blood clearly, I can also make it appear darker if I want to rather than making it brighter in the post-production stages. I do plan to re-shoot some of the footage in a darker, more naturally lit set as it will allow me to use both options when it comes to editing my trailer together.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts