Workshop: Camera Work with Robert Foster

06:01

Trip to The Corby BIG Film Week Camera Work Workshop


In the workshop I learnt a lot more technology that I was unaware of before, that was focused on camera work. As well as extending my terminology I was also shown a demonstration on how to effectively use lighting to get a professional looking shot. I learnt that lighting is a key component when filming as it conveys emotions more than anything else within the shot. I was shown how to use lighting for modeling, using filler lighting, key lighting and a soft box to effectively light someone’s face, even without the right equipment. Finally, there was a short Q+A session where Robert Foster answered some questions related to ‘filming on a budget’ where Robert said that an effective way of achieving professional lighting on a minimal or non existent budget is to use polystyrene boxes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts