Third Day of Filming

01:57



Third day of filming

I had to re-film the majority of my blood splatter scenes as I didn’t make sure the camera’s auto focus was off for manual focus so all of the ‘splatters’ that I captured were out of focus. Another issue was the fake blood that I used as it appeared very luminous on camera and looked more orange than blue-red. It was also very thick and sticky so all of my ‘blood drawings’ looked unrealistic. What I did on my third day of filming to change this was to change the fake blood I was using, I replaced the shop bought fake blood with a mixture of food colouring, red drawing ink and black drawing ink. I combination of all of these looked very effective be weren’t thick enough to look completely realistic, hence why I used the black ink in an attempt to make it look thicker which I feel worked very well and with editing will improve further.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts