Current Progress on Film Poster

04:20


As I broke common conventions with the placement of my film title, I decided to still to convention with my bottom credits and logo. This mainly due to them being slighting more difficult to read anyway so I avoided any more difficultly from an awkward placement. I also changed the font again on my film title because I felt the other one was too thick and bulky. I felt that this one was a lot easier to read and looks more professional. I have decided to leave a lot more empty space as I felt that I didn't want my poster to be overcrowded. The blank space also adds and eerie feel to my poster and this is an atmosphere that I want portray throughout my entire poster. However, I didn't want it to be obvious through weapons and blood splatters, I wanted it to be subtle and almost psychological, so it can play on the audiences mind rather than be completely cliche. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts