Film Poster Main Image Edting Process

06:43





















Original image with natural window lighting and no editing. 



















Second image has had the brightness altered to take away some of the harsh light, that was reflecting on the skin. I then experimented with the hue and saturation to give the impression of more controlled lighting. I also added extra freckles to the forehead to make it look more solid.





















I added more shadows to give it a more unnatural look. It also took the ghostly look away from it and made it look more solid and less translucent. I heavily altered the saturation as I felt the pink stood out too much and was too harsh against the pale skin.






















Finally, I took a brush tool and covered up the background to make the character stand out more against the white background. I then blurred away any imperfection but enhanced the dry lips (which were from a cold) as I felt the added more atmosphere to the connotations of the image itself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts