Current Progress on my Film Trailer

05:29

Since added my timelapse I have decided to make a rather drastic change to my story. I felt as if my trailer wasn't telling a story or showing 'what could happen' so I implemented a change into the ending of my 'story' to give my trailer more structure and flow. My trailer now has a beginning, middle and end to represent different elements of the story that my actually film would have. I will be filmed this short clip as soon as possible and adding it to my trailer in the gap that is left after my timelapse then running the title of my film to close my trailer. The last part of my trailer will be the release date for Halloween 2016 at midnight. The reason I have decided that this date would be suitable is because it connotes a strong sensation of the unknown.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts